Sunday, October 21, 2012

THE MOMENT



THE MOMENT
==============

D moment when she turns to her left to gimme tht smile                             
only her lips move,earth and moon comes to halt for a while...                

The moment when she walks adjusting d scaaf over her head
sitting back in my chair i m compelld to hold my breath...

d moment wen she undo n redo her hair by tying dem up
it sends shivers acroos my body n d bournvita spills frm my cup...

d moment wen i flirt n she raises her hand to beat
feeling dat very touch my heart skips a beat...

d moment wen i open d door for her, she blushes n runs away
but den she slows down knowing tht she is in d middle of d bay ...

d moment wen it rains and she runs for d cover
watching her every move i wish it rains forever....

d moment wen she calls n insist on coming to my desk
me pretend to protest  but in reality i m filled with zest...

d moment of silence fills d crowded lift wen i see d reflection of her face
closing my eyes i secretly thank d guy who placed d mirrors inside tht place...

d moment den changes to nervousness as the lift starts
n d winged boy shoots me wid the arrows shaped like hearts...

d moment of falling in luv cud be felt with the elevators fall
my feelings deepens wid d depth covered n i bow to tht strong call...

The moment when she has fun, as she fumbles to board the bus at the stop
d moon too looms larger than usual just to have a better view frm the top...

d moment wen i smile as i see her in my dreams
eternity encapsulates itself in tht tiny moment it seems...

D moment picked with such sweet innocence
creating them must have tested, God's own brilliance...


- initials already present on ur ri8 hand now...hope dey get inscribed on ur heart someday

1 comment: